Castro tree online too
Well, what there is of it. Doesn't anyone have any more information on these folks? When did they emigrate? Did Antonio ever become a citizen? How about Remedios? How about Uncle Frank or Uncle Tony?
I did go to Estepa last year, and I met my third cousin, Jose, who is probably just turning two right around now. He is Abuela's brother Antonio's great grandson (just as I am Abuela's great granddaughter). He and his family still live in Estepa and were incredibly nice to us--showed us all around (though it was pouring rain). Even showed us where Abuela used to live:
I did go to Estepa last year, and I met my third cousin, Jose, who is probably just turning two right around now. He is Abuela's brother Antonio's great grandson (just as I am Abuela's great granddaughter). He and his family still live in Estepa and were incredibly nice to us--showed us all around (though it was pouring rain). Even showed us where Abuela used to live:

3 Comments:
Lizzy, I don't know for sure If Antonio or Remedios ever became citizens. I am quite sure Uncle Frank and Tony did become citizens. We do need more information. I like the added stuff about meeting another family member.
My father, Tony Castro, became a citizen around 1936. I don't think that Antonio or Remedios ever became citizens. Aunt Margaret Trujillo should know the answer to that question.
Frank Castro Became a citizen but Antonio and Remedio did not. I know this because my mother, Mary, would have to file an afidavid each year for her. Marge K.
Post a Comment
<< Home