Maria del Rosario Muñoz Velarde
Randy just sent me this cool picture of Mama Concha's mother, Maria del Rosario Muñoz Velarde:

The man in the upper right corner is Mama Concha's brother, Antonio Aguilar Muñ. I have it written down somewhere that he wanted to be a bullfighter and that he died in an accident but I don't know how I knew that. Anyone have any other clues?
Thanks Randy!
I'm also posting (finally!) what I think is another picture of the same woman, perhaps earlier? This one came from Margaret Castro Dambley:


The inscription on the back says "Dedico este recuerdo a mi queridísima nieta Rosario, su abuela, Rosario Muñoz, 17/3/30", which, loose translated, says "I dedicate this remembrance to my beloved granddaughter, Rosario. From her grandmother, Rosario Muñoz, March 17, 1930."
What I don't know is who the younger woman in the photograph is. Perhaps the granddaughter Rosario? Still in Spain?

The man in the upper right corner is Mama Concha's brother, Antonio Aguilar Muñ. I have it written down somewhere that he wanted to be a bullfighter and that he died in an accident but I don't know how I knew that. Anyone have any other clues?
Thanks Randy!
I'm also posting (finally!) what I think is another picture of the same woman, perhaps earlier? This one came from Margaret Castro Dambley:


The inscription on the back says "Dedico este recuerdo a mi queridísima nieta Rosario, su abuela, Rosario Muñoz, 17/3/30", which, loose translated, says "I dedicate this remembrance to my beloved granddaughter, Rosario. From her grandmother, Rosario Muñoz, March 17, 1930."
What I don't know is who the younger woman in the photograph is. Perhaps the granddaughter Rosario? Still in Spain?

2 Comments:
Liz: Thanks for the pictures you posted. In the picture of Maria, the top picture, Seems that my mother had a resemblence to her. At least that's how I see it.
Hi Marge: Yes I see the resemblence too. What a great picture. The young woman is beautifu. Marge K.
Post a Comment
<< Home