Friday, August 26, 2005

Johnnie's pictures




I thought that I would start with a picture of me then as time goes on I will add Mary Ann. I will let Becky, Jenny, Liz and Kevin do their pictures as they feel the urge. Here is what I looked like as a child.

I always wanted to be a professional accordionest like my Uncle Manuel.


I was playing my accordion on the road in california

I really want to see pictures of my cousins........So I started by showing pictures of me. This is to let you know that I am starting this "show and tell"

I just finished talking to Liz and I acutally did the blog my self .....words and pictures. Liz is a great teacher. Don't feel funny to ask for help. Shel is very willing

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz Castro said...

Daddy, you did it! Congatulations. And the pictures are awesome. What a cute baby you were... and that picture with the accordion... you had hair!! :)

OK, you've convinced me. I promise I'll get some pictures of us up soon.

love,
Lizzy

11:18 AM  
Blogger Margaret Castro Dambley said...

John:

Nice picture in the Navy uniform, now how about one of you in your Army "for real" uniform.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good job John. I too want to see your pic in the Army Uniform. When I first saw your pictures I thought it was Dick Cantino.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Marge K said...

HI Johnnie: Miss seeing you for lunch. Loved all three pictures. Also, if you can do it, so can I. Post stuff that is. Liz has been doing it for me. What a challenge. Marge Castro Kuzmicky.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home